Unilever Jobs: Are you looking for new Unilever Jobs in Pakistan in June 2021? Then this is your right destination. Unilever Pakistan is accepting online applications from interested candidates. Interested candidates can find the latest Nestle Jobs by view the below image and apply on the given links or by visiting Unilever Pakistan’s Official Website.
Job ExpiredJoin Our WhatsApp Groups for Latest Jobs Updates
About Unilever Pakistan
Unilever Pakistan is the largest multinational operating Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company. This is the company behind some popular brands in Pakistan like Lipton, Rafhan, Wall’s, Knorr, Brooke Bond, Clear, Closeup, Fair n Lovely and Surf Excel.
Unilever Jobs Detail
- Project Delivery Manager
- Factory Engineer
- AM Central Engineering
- AM Perfect Store
- Works Manager
- Assistant Procurement Manager Logistics, Tea Division
Project Delivery Manager
- Supply chain related experience preferable
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG Supply Chain roles preferably manufacturing and Engineering
- Education: BSc. Engineering/M.Sc Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical from NUST, GIKI & UET will be preferred
AM Central Engineering
- 3-4 years experience in a relevant role
- Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other equivalent degrees
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team leadership
AM Perfect Store
- The manager will be directly responsible for execution, monitoring and driving results at 45,000 stores nationally.
- Must have 8-10 Years of experience in Supply Chain (Make/Technology, SHE, Quality)
- Experience in Planning & R&D will be preferred
- Candidates from professional experience in Factory Operations & Project experience within FMCG will be preferred
Assistant Procurement Manager Logistics, Tea Division
- A university degree, University and or professional qualifications related to Business, procurement, or supply chain
- 2-3 years’ experience in procurement or supply chain
How to Apply
- Online applications are accepted only.
Salary of Unilever Jobs in Pakistan
Handsome market based salary offered to right candidates.
Unilever Jobs in Pakistan AdvertisementApply on Company Website
How do I get a job at Unilever?
1. Check the vacancies from Official Website
2. Apply for the job which is most relevant to you and you complete all the requirements.
3. Make an attractive and best resume.
4. If your resume is shortlisted you can call by one of the HR person.
5. Prepare well before interview and also get some information regarding the post you applied.
6. Get well suited and don’t loose confidence during interview.
7. Be clear and concise.
Does Unilever pay well?
Unilever is a multinational company and the salaries are best among the competitors.
How long does it take to hear back from Unilever?
Normally it takes 4 to 6 weeks. But it’s best to ask from HR person that who long they declare the result.
Is Unilever a good employer?
Unilever is one of top employer.