Are you looking for new Pepsi Co Jobs in May 2021? Pepsi Co Jobs can be seen by visiting this post of the Pakistan Jobs Desk. Pepsi Co is accepting online applications for the below positions. Interested candidates from all over Pakistan can find the latest Pepsi Co Jobs by viewing the image in this post and applying on the given links or visiting Pepsi Co’s Official Website. We are constantly sharing jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Islamabad, Jobs in Multan, Jobs in Lahore, and private/government sector jobs in 2021. You can explore our website for more listings of jobs for engineers, jobs for DAE, jobs for technical staff.Join Our WhatsApp Groups for Latest Jobs Updates
About Pepsi Co
Pepsi Co is the most famous brand in the world and known due to their cold drink range. Pepsi Co is the american multinational company which is engaged in the business of beverages and snacks. Pepsi Co is the company which is behind some popular brands in Pakistan like Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sting, Aquafina, Slice, Mrinda, 7Up, Lays, Kurkure, Cheetos and Quaker.
Pepsi Co Jobs Detail
- Expert Artisan – Mechanical
- Snr. Manager Media & Digital Engagement
- Assistant Revenue Manager
- Utilities and Maintenance Manager
- Support Officer – Franchise
- Quality and Food Safety Lead – Beverages
- Assistant Manager Tax & Treasury
- E-Commerce Manager
- Senior Manager Corporate Communications & Sustainability
Expert Artisan – Mechanical
- Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical/Be-tech
- 3 to 5 years in a similar capacity
- Sound knowledge of handling situations independently
- Sound knowledge on Mechanical equipment
- Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment.
- Good team player, knowledge sharing
Snr. Manager Media & Digital Engagement
- 8 to 10 years in similar capacity
- Advanced Media & Digital engagement Understanding
- Experienced in managing media for large scale advertiser to be able to advice on effective management of media plans.
Assistant Revenue Manager
- Key degree in Accounting/Business Administration –CA/ ACCA/MBA Finance
- 7+ years of experience in finance and/or commercial preferably within FMCG.
- Strong working knowledge of the methodologies and tools adopted for revenue management. Financial and Management Reporting Business Fundamentals
Utilities and Maintenance Manager
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Chemical Engineering with minimum 5 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience with 1-2 years in supervisory role.
Support Officer – Franchise
- 2-3 years in similar capacity
- Graduate/Masters degree
- Proficient in MS Office
- Driving for Results
- Stakeholder Management
- Acting with Integrity
- Communication with Impact
Quality and Food Safety Lead – Beverages
- Master/ Bachelor Degree in Food Technology
- Good knowledge of material testing and quality assessment
- Lead auditor in food safety management system
- 7-9 years with FMCG
Assistant Manager Tax & Treasury
- Tax and Treasury
- Business Fundamentals
- Detailed Understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and Tax Laws
- Min. 6 years sales- /business development experience within the FMCG industry with 2 core years on eCommerce agenda
- Background in FMCG, Online Retail highly desirable
Senior Manager Corporate Communications & Sustainability
- Experience of either delivering or developing communications for CSR initiatives
- Proficiency of all principles, execution, and advanced technical expertise in the field of communications
- Demonstrated experience of strong relationship building skills with media and influencers
- 10 years of progressive experience with proven track record in broad-based Corporate Affairs or Communications function with at least 6 years of experience in a communications role
- Demonstrated experience of managing social media assets and pages
- Demonstrated experience working with senior leaders in FMCG multi-brand environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential, including writing experience across varied media and communications channels (speeches, news releases, internal business leaders’ communications etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand and address complex issues; to work collaboratively with others across business units, functional departments, geographies and disciplines: to work on multiple tasks: to work with a very high degree of independence
- Master’s degree in Journalism, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field of study, preferred
- Fluency in Urdu and English
Apply on company website.
Salary and Other Benefits
- Handsome market based salary and other perks are offered to right candidates.
Jobs AdvertisementApply on Company Website
You May be Interested in
- GSK Pharma Jobs | Glaxo Pharma Oct 2022
- Pepsi Co Jobs in Karachi Oct 2022
- Pepsi Co Jobs in Lahore Oct 2022
- ICI Pakistan Jobs in Sept 2022
- Pfizer Pakistan Jobs in Karachi Aug 2022
- Bestway Cement Trainee and Apprenticeship Jobs Apr 2022
- Anjuman Himayat Islam Jobs in Lahore Apr 2022
- Marketing Jobs in British American Tobacco Apr 2022
How much Pepsi Co’s salary offered?
Handsome market based salary and other perks are offered to right candidates.
Where I can find the latest PepsiCo Jobs in 2021?
You can visit the Pakistan Jobs Desk for latest jobs in Pakistan and for PepsiCo Jobs one can visit the official website.