Military Engineer Services Jobs: are announced on 06 February 2022. Applications are invited from residents of Pakistan. These new Jobs in the Military Engineer Services | MES Jobs in Pakistan 2022 were fetched from the prominent newspapers of Pakistan. Those candidates interested to join can read the Military Engineer Services | MES Jobs details in this Post and apply as per the given instruction. We are constantly sharing new jobs in 2022, new govt jobs in Islamabad, govt jobs in 2022, jobs in Lahore in 2022, new jobs in Karachi in 2022. You can check these by visiting Pakistan Jobs Desk.Join Our WhatsApp Groups for Latest Jobs Updates
Table of Contents
- Military Engineer Services Jobs Overview
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Instructions
- Military Engineer Services Jobs Advertisement
Military Engineer Services Jobs Overview
|Education||Graduate, Inter, Matric, DAE, Middle|
|Hiring Organization||Military Engineer Services|
|Advertisement Date||06 February 2022|
|Last Date of Application||28 February 2022|
|Please view the below image for post details, educational requirements, Pay Scale, and quota details are mentioned in advertisement images.|
Candidates should apply as per the given instruction on the MES Website.
- Candidates will apply online on our website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 3-15 will be called for Screening (Written) / Skill (Practical) test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. Candidates must specify exam center in their online application form.
- An objective type screening test for BPS 4-15 (less Civil Driver / MT Driver) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post. Civil Driver / MT Driver and Assistant Copier Operator posts will be having skill / practical test.
- Paper checking will be carried out through Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machine. Candidates are instructed to get themselves well conversant with the procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates (BPS 1-15) will be called for interview before final selection.
- All above mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by department.
- Non-Muslim must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview.
- Disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation
Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants including MES staff must apply through online job portal and forward their NOC through department, showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- Candidates applying for posts in BPS 1-2 are exempted from depositing processing fee.
However, applicants in BPS 3-15 will deposit online generated Challan Form for amount given as under in all branches of Askari Bank, Silk Bank, UBL and UBL Omni. Last date for depositing of dues / fee is 28 February 2022:-
a. BPS-3 to 10 – Rs. 400
b. BPS-11 to 15 – Rs. 500
Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as under:-.
|Category of Candidates||Age relaxation|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist|
Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad
Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal
|Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for|
posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Govt.
|Released or Retired Officers/personnel of the Armed Forces|
|15 Years or the number of|
years actually served in
Armed Forces of Pakistan,
whichever is less.
|Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt|
service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
|10 Years, up to 55 years|
|Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and|
|Widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who|
died during service
- Age of candidates will be calculated with effect from closing date of receipt of applications i.e 25 February 2022.
- Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
a. 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
b. Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
c. Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from concern district authority.
d. Experience Certificates (if any).
e. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert /
NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
f. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
g. Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation
Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
- All communication will be made through the valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test / interview will be placed on MES official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
- Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than one post will be rejected, if found.
- Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- Last date for online submission of applications is 25 February 2022.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in Test / Interview
Military Engineer Services Jobs Advertisement
You Maybe Interested in
- Nisar Shaheed School and College Jobs in Risalpur Oct 2022
- Cadet College Jobs in Okara Oct 2022
- Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs in Oct 2022 | PMD.GOV.PK Jobs 2022
- Teachers Jobs in APSC EME Campus Rawalpindi Oct 2022
- Punjab Health Laboratories Jobs in Punjab Apr 2022
- PO Box 1365 Jobs in Islamabad Apr 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs in Punjab Adv no. 09/2022
- Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Jobs in Mar 2022
How much salary is offered by the Military Engineer Services MES?
Government pay scales, pension, and retirement benefits are offered to selected candidates.
Where I can find the new Military Engineer Services Jobs | MES Jobs in Pakistan 2022?
You can visit the Pakistan Jobs Desk for the latest jobs in Pakistan and visit the official website.